FREE Spirituality Ezine
A Spiritual Journey Ezine
Welcome to the subscription page for this spirituality ezine - A Spiritual Journey.
AT THIS TIME, I SEND OUT VERY RARELY AS I AM
CONCENTRATING ON WRITING UPCOMING BOOKS, BUT PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SIGN IN
AND RECEIVE THE FREE EBOOK.
To give a short introduction...
My journey of faith was prompted by severe illness. I spent 14 years bedbound with severe CFS/ME. I had a poor level of assistance and I lived life at survival level. On May 1st 2008, I received dramatic healing. I am now walking and talking again.
At the moment (possibly long term :-)), when you sign up for the spirituality ezine you will receive FREE access to the following:
To sign up to receive a FREE ebook on forgiveness
by the author of this website,
and/or to keep in touch
enter your email address in the box below.
Please be totally assured that your email address will not be passed on to anyone else
FREE E-BOOK, 20 pages.
Releasing Judgment -
Forgiveness Exercises for Self Acceptance and Inner Peace
To keep my heart open during a difficult time, I developed a simple and powerful practice of forgiveness and acceptance called The Release.
We can apply a release to any difficulty in our life. The practice of forgiveness allows us to serve God, to serve the world and to move towards greater joy in our lives.
The booklet includes the following information.
- How Do You Form The Release?
- How Do You Apply The Release?
- What Happens When We Release Judgement On Something We Do And Do Not Wish To Do?
Example: Feeling anger
- What Happens When We Release Judgement On Another's Behaviour?
- Releasing Judgement Helps Us Choose The Advice That Is Right For Us
- Releasing Judgement Allows Us To Grow From A Place Of Acceptance And Freedom, Instead of One of Trying To Be Good Enough
- Two Forgiveness Poems
- Definitions of Forgiveness From ACIM
To receive a FREE PDF Booklet on the Release, enter your details in the box below.
Little by little, we allow God to release us from fear, from anger and from guilt.
We are blessed.
Keep in touch with
A Spiritual Journey Ezine is the free online spirituality ezine to go with the website A-Spiritual-Journey-Of-Healing.com.
A-Spiritual-Journey-Of-Healing.com is a content website with a rich number of pages on
spirituality and healing. It provides companionship, guidance and
validation on your spiritual journey.
The site is too large to explore in one go. The spirituality ezine serves to let you know what is new on the site, and sometimes to send a link to one page already on the site.
We lead busy lives and forget to go back to a site that moves us. The
ezine will allow you to choose what speaks to you in your life right now
and offer further guidance in how to explore your spirituality.
You may be drawn to a page you have looked at before, where you
had resolved to take a step that you forgot to take. Repetition is an
important part of the spiritual journey as we learn to apply practices such as love, forgiveness and prayer for guidance to every part of our life.
And/or you may feel compelled by a new page on the site. It may
validate where you are right now on your spiritual journey of healing,
or give you a new insight, or just allow you to touch the knowledge that
God loves you just as you are right now.
This Spirituality Ezine will share the following:
- A practical spirituality from one who has
lived, tested and deepened her faith through very difficult times. I
have a deep commitment to walking the spiritual path.
- A personal spirituality. I communicate those spiritual practices that have worked for me. You can pick out those things that work for you.
- A universal spirituality. There is one God.
There are many paths. We are One – all connected by this Light, this
Love, this Truth, this Wisdom, this Joy, this Peace that is always HERE
and NOW, whenever we pause and allow ourselves to know it.
- Spiritual practices. My main emphasis is on love, forgiveness, and prayer for God’s guidance.
- Spiritual inspirations – spiritual poems and thought-bites I have written.
- Spiritual quotes – mostly from A Course in Miracles (ACIM) and The Bible, but also from a variety of spiritual paths.
- News of any books I bring out on the spiritual journey. My next book will be on forgiveness.
- Spiritual advice for accepting and living with illness. How to use times of ill health – your own or another’s – to go deeper in your relationship with God.
In a time of illness, we can receive healing on many levels:
physical healing, mental healing, emotional healing and spiritual
healing. (Much of this advice can also be applied to any difficult life
- Psychological advice for accepting and living with illness, including discussion of NLP techniques (I am trained as an NLP practitioner).
- Teleseminars on spirituality and health that I think may be of interest.
- Spiritual books, health books or popular pscyhology self help books that changed my life, or that I hear recommended on my travels.
- Empathy. I have been there – living with severe
illness. I still have remaining symptoms. I know how hard it can be. I
also know that we are children of God and that on some level we do not
always understand everything is perfect.
This spirituality ezine meets you and accepts you at the level of health you are at.
I aim to provide a space of love and compassion in which you can
both allow yourself to be ill and open yourself to healing on many
When I was ill, I found it so much easier to take spiritual and
psychological advice from someone who also knew what it was to live with
severe illness or challenging life circumstances.
For more information about what this spirituality ezine provides, simply take a look at the website.
If you do subscribe, please know you are given the option to unsubscribe in every email I send.
Different voices speak to different people. If my voice, my path, speaks
to you, I am honoured to be part of your spiritual journey. If not,
then I enjoyed being part of it in this moment. Please go with my
blessing and shine your light.
With the Love we are,
Katherine T Owen, Spiritual Writer, Spiritual Poet, Webmaster of a-spiritual-journey-of-healing.com
Click below to read what other visitors to a-spiritual-journey-of-healing.com have said about the spiritual journey, or to share your own spiritual wisdom.
Go here to see
what students of A Course In Miracles have written about their journey with the Course.
Move from Spirituality Ezine: Free to the home page - How To Deepen Our Spirituality
Receive daily inspiration...
Receive daily inspiration by putting
your favorite (favourite) quote on
an item you see daily around your home-
a mug, cushion, postcard, coaster, T shirt etc.
You will find my zazzle gift store at
Use one of my designs or start from a blank.
Thank you so much for supporting this website
My name is Katherine Owen.
Please respect my copyright as the author of this website.
I am delighted if you choose to share on social media, but please do NOT reproduce any of the contents of this page without permission.
© Katherine T Owen